Who Should Make Reports
- Victims of child sexual abuse by a person ministering on behalf of the Church
- Persons with a suspicion that a child may be sexually abused by a person ministering on behalf of the Church
- Persons concerned about violations about our Code of Conduct regarding appropriate behavior with children by any person ministering on behalf of the Church
How to Make a Report
Indiana law requires that any individual who has reason to believe that a child is a victim of abuse or neglect must report immediately to:
- The local Child Protection Services agency (Hotline: 800-800-5556), or
- A local law enforcement agency.
Under Indiana law, it is a criminal act not to make such a report. This law applies to all adults without exception.