Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College Scholarship Available
Helping to make a college education more accessible, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College and Catholic Charities in Terre Haute continue to impact the community with an annual scholarship award program.
Established in 2011, the Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College / Catholic Charities Terre Haute Scholarship is designed to help clients of Catholic Charities, who might not otherwise have the opportunity to further their education, to earn a degree at Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College.
Selection of the scholarship award recipient is based on the recommendation of the Catholic Charities Scholarship Committee. To qualify for the scholarship, the student must:
- Have participated in a program sponsored by Catholic Charities in Terre Haute,
- Apply and be admitted to Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College,
- Apply for financial aid by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form,
- Plan to attend full-time as a degree seeking student,
- Complete a Catholic Charities Terre Haute Scholarship official application, 500-word essay and interview, and
- Obtain and submit a referral letter from a program director of Catholic Charities.
The scholarship application is available as a downloadable pdf or as an online application. Please ensure all sections and requirements are complete and submit by March 15.