We serve all residents of Brown, Lawrence, Morgan, Monroe, Orange and Owen counties with these services:
- Individual, couple and family counseling for all ages and play therapy. Services are offered on a sliding-fee scale, if needed.
- Professional training for the community on various mental health issues: working with difficult families, stress management, staff supervision, and different therapeutic approaches.
- Consultation for teachers and parents for students at St. Vincent de Paul School in Bedford who are experiencing behavioral, social or learning barriers.
- Presence at Riley Physician clinics to provide integrated behavioral healthcare.
- Onsite therapy for parents and children at Fairview Elementary School in Bloomington
- Becky’s Place, in Bedford, IN, provides shelter and creates hope for women and children who are experiencing homelessness and moving toward a life of self-sufficiency.
Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Annual Report
How You Can Help
Sign up for our E-Newsletter:
Click here to sign up!